Check out the open positions below or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
We need a full-time Game Engineer. You will be working in our Seattle, WA office.
We are a small, agile team so you’ll be expected to work on a broad variety of features and systems. We will also expect you to contribute creatively by being involved in the design process, and proactively prototyping new ideas and solutions.
- Minimum five years of experience in games or a closely-related field – we want to see shipped games (small/indie games are fine)
- Fluency in networking and multiplayer concepts
- Strong 3D math background (e.g., linear algebra, vector math)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in C#
- Experience with Unity, Unreal, or a similar game engine
- Comfortable working in fast-moving, ambiguous development environments.
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
- Strong background in Augmented and/or Virtual Reality technologies (e.g., HTC Vive, Steam VR, Oculus Rift, etc.)
- Recent console experience (e.g., PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
- Experience with live services and rapid-deployment
- Experience with metrics/telemetry
- Experience with and passion for design
Against Gravity was founded in April 2016 by a small team with a shared passion for VR, AR, social and multiplayer experiences.
We respect our customers. We value long term connections over making a quick buck. For example, we don't believe in exploitative monetization methods.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work! We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
If all that sounds interesting to you, we'd love to receive your application: