Want to talk Rec Room with us? Please hit us up:
- For technical or other support concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For moderation related concerns (reports, bans, junior profiles, code of conduct): email@example.com
- For job opportunities, please review our job listings
- For general inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- /r/recroom on Reddit
- Rec Room Discord
- Rec Room Discussion Forum on Steam
- @againstgrav on Twitter (we use #RecRoom)
If you report a bug, we may ask you to send us a log file. Here’s how to do that. Log files can only be gathered by PC players.
Open a new window and navigate to the hard drive where you have installed Rec Room
Once you have your hard drive selected, ensure you have view -> hidden files enabled. If you don't you will not be able to find the AppData folder.
You will find the log file here:
\Users\<YOUR USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Against Gravity\Rec Room\output_log.txt
Attach the log file to your email thread with us or send it to email@example.com
Here’s how to enable a beta branch (we use these for testing sometimes):
- In the Steam desktop client, go to your game LIBRARY
- Right click on Rec Room
- Choose Properties→BETAS
- Enter the beta access code and click CHECK CODE
- Now choose the beta branch from the dropdown labeled “Select the beta you would like to opt into:”
- Steam will auto-update Rec Room
- The branch will be shown in [square brackets], like: “Rec Room [branch]”
- Run Rec Room as normal!