Code of Conduct
All players must follow the Rec Room Code of Conduct:
- Rule #1: Be excellent to each other!
- No sexually explicit language, behavior, or symbols in public areas such as the Rec Center or public activities.
- Whatever you choose to do in a private activity, still make sure everyone is cool with it.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language, behavior, or symbols are not welcome in Rec Room.
- No impersonating devs, moderators, or other authority figures.
- Don’t mess with other people’s games! We don’t want to implement a million rules to control your behavior in every game. Don’t make us.
If you encounter players who are violating the code of conduct, please use the in-game reporting system to report them. This will also initiate a "vote to kick" (remove) that player. Players you report will also be automatically muted and will appear faded out to you.
These rules are neither final nor exhaustive - we reserve the right to suspend disruptive players even if their behavior doesn’t fall under any of the above rules directly.
Things to Know
- Rec Room is an active game. Please use common sense and caution while playing!
- Children between ages 13 - 18 must consult with a parent or guardian before playing.
- Children age 12 or younger must create a junior profile. More info HERE.
- Rec Room defaults to being a public experience. You will interact and voice chat with other people in real time. Rec Room offers mute, ignore and reporting features which we encourage you to learn and use. But even if you use these features, you still may be exposed to speech or behavior you find inappropriate.
- By playing Rec Room, you agree to our Code of Conduct!